Operation S.P.O.O.K. Mission Briefing
Greetings, welcome to the step-by-step briefing designed to get you, the prospective Geist, your first Ghost. Having your own Ghost will open up many doors for you. You’ll gain power, riches, and fame– if you want. Becoming a Geist allows you to access the spirit realms, lands filled with untold power and uncompromising danger.
So let’s get started. The path to becoming a Geist isn’t an easy one. Especially now given the overrun status of the Grounds, it’s become even harder to access the Mausoleum and its summoning altar.
But that’s where the upcoming operation comes in:
S.earch the Mausoleum
P.rocure certain items of interest
O.bserve the clues leading you to the right path
O.ccupy the overrun areas of the Mausoleum
K.achow, go fast. Very fast.
On July 2nd 2022, at 11AM EST, minting will officially begin. For the first 24 hours, only Whitelist holders will be allowed to mint. Afterwards, the public mint will commence, however, this window will only last another 24 hours. Once that window closes, ALL REMAINING GHOSTS IN THE SUPPLY WILL BE BURNED.
However, we also want to encourage everyone to play. Our minting process is unique in the fact that minting will require you to access our Play-to-mint game. The first 111 players to complete the game will be awarded with ONE FREE MINT each.
As a reminder, everyone can mint up to FOUR Ghosts. Users with a free mint will be allowed to mint another three Ghosts at the reduced price.
So when your time to mint rolls around, here’s what you do:
- Go to Weseeghosts.online and click the link leading to the minting website.
- Connect your wallet via Metamask
- Note: Minting will take place on the Ethereum, Arbitrium, and Polygon blockchains. You will be allowed to transfer your NFT to other supported blockchains POST-MINT.
3. Enter the Mausoleum
a) The Mausoleum is where all the action will take place. It’s here that you’ll have to choose the right path. One path allows you to skip the P2M game and go straight for the full price 0.08 ETH while the other path allows you to play the P2M game for a shot at the free mint.
- Note: Some paths have dead ends, so choose wisely
b) If you pick the path to play the game, you’re going to have to rip and tear through various monsters in order to get to the end. On your mission, it is important that you pick up Glass Shards. These shards contain an unusual energy that allows you to summon a Ghost at a reduced cost. If you’re fast enough, you might get a free mint.
4. Once you reach the end of the game, you’ll be directed to the Summoning Altar. Here, depending on if and when you finished the game, you’ll be able to summon your Ghost. If you didn’t play the game, you can mint at 0.08 ETH.
a) If you played the game but didn’t finish in the top 111, you can mint at 0.066 ETH
If you were one of the first 111 players to beat the game, you can mint FOR FREE.
5. Once you get to the minting section, MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT CHAIN. It is highly recommended that you are on Ethereum, Arbitrium, and Polygon from the get go. The minting page will display how many tokens are left, so if you’re not on these blockchains, you might not be able to mint before supply runs dry.
- Note: One caveat for Arbitrium users is that you will have to connect again. This is due to some back end things that we have to handle for arbitrium. But don’t worry, it’s just a double verification and there’s going to be a connect button where people will see a mint button initially.
6. Once that’s all settled, input how many ghosts you want to mint, click “mint”, and that’s basically it. From here on, it’s a regular minting experience.
And that’s it. Once you’ve completed all these steps, you will have officially summoned your first Ghost and become a Geist! Once everyone has their Ghosts, we’ll be able to look at their alignment and see what their Purity looks like.
Some Ghosts are much more attuned to the realm of the Pristine while others are more attuned to the Tainted, so that’s something you’re going to have to take into consideration.
Anyways, make sure to check in on Twitter and Discord in the days following the mint. There’s a lot we have planned for all of you and you don’t want to miss out. We’re going to be hosting events, giving away rewards, and springing some surprises on all y’all :). We look forward to seeing how far you and your Ghost will go.
Best of luck,
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will anyone be available to help with issues that come up during minting?
- We’ll be answering questions live in our Discord server for two hours.
2. Do I need to have coins in my wallet to mint?
- We’re trying to make it as easy as possible to mint. In light of that, we’ll actually have a way for you to buy crypto with a credit card on our platform. So if this is your first time buying an NFT, there will be a section for you to purchase blockchain specific coins with your credit card. Our platform will automatically detect whether or not you have the funds and it will give you the option to buy with your credit card. This section will be known as the Atrium
3. Can you explain the pricing tiers again?
- Yes, of course! Everyone who completes the P2M game will be able to mint at the reduced price of 0.066 ETH. Of those players, the first 111 people to finish the game will mint for FREE. Anyone who chooses NOT to play the P2M game will mint at 0.08 ETH
4. I won a free NFT from a community event, is the process the same for me?
- For those of you who won a free NFT via community events (such as making content, interacting in the Discord, collecting Spirit, etc) will have a separate “claim” section for your free NFT.
5. Did the supply numbers and stuff change?
- Yes, we have cut down on the supply quite a bit
6. Will Minting be supported on Mobile?
- This question is a bit unique. The Minting game will NOT be supported on mobile, BUT the minting process itself WILL be supported on mobile.